Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Loan not funded

Its now forth attempt and my loan is yet to be funded.Which creatirie are you using if not the quality of loan proposal i have been cautious with. ...

2 Dec 3, 2017

WRONG LOAN AMOUNT

I applied for 10 dollars but am surprised zidisha says I shall receive ksh10 ! This amount is far below one dollar! Please someone to correct this ...

24 Dec 3, 2017

Loan not funded

Hello my good lenders ? I applied my loan,and instead you fund it expired, I applied for second time now it remains 7 days and it is 0% funded ,wh...

1 Dec 2, 2017

my account closed

I posted here 5 days agi complaining over my account being closed but up to now no response have been forwarded to me, ,

3 Dec 2, 2017

ATTENTION:CHANGE OF NUMBER

Dear Zidisha I had requested for the change of my number starting last month from 0968678438 to 0969595051.the number I was using is not valid no...

1 Dec 2, 2017

Loan expedition

Hi, I would like to find out how one can expedite their loan?

2 Dec 2, 2017

Post a new loan proposal not showing on my Dashboard !

Hello the technical Team, I am kelvin Asante, and I have just finished repaying my loan fully. but instead for the create a new loan...

2 Dec 2, 2017

funded but loan expired

My account says that the loan i posted is fully funded, but the dashboard has no tab to accept the loan also says the loan is expired yet the fundi...

1 Dec 2, 2017

Loan disbustment

Look here my friend,i dont have an pending loan,if i had,how come you funded the 4th loan,the system is reading that the pending loan is the 3rd lo...

1 Dec 2, 2017

loans are not in accordance with the funds to be returned

why my pinajaman not in accordance with the funds to be returned I have tried to continue but still the same enlightenment please

1 Dec 2, 2017

Loan refund is difficult

I want to ask, I want to refund the loan. But the account number provided is not available when I have used the latest account number that has been...

2 Dec 2, 2017

the loan is too small $1

hello zidisha what can i do with a $1 and loan it's geting founding this is toooooo much zidisha thank you

1 Dec 2, 2017

Unfunded loan

Hi my loan has 4 days left to expire and it is zero funded and my business is terribly affected by the political crisis in our country Kenya so I a...

2 Dec 1, 2017

Expedition of a loan

How can I expedite funding of my loan. I can't see that option

2 Dec 1, 2017

CHANGE OF PHONE NUMBER

Hello, I am writing to know if someone can change his phone number from the one was registered in the system,if for example he traveled to a differ...

1 Dec 1, 2017

Error in my account

I was recently refered here by a member who has been borrowing with you and I only managed to secure $0.01 this is unfair i think my account has an...

2 Dec 1, 2017

loan limit not increased

I took a loan in September and held it for three months but now after repaying am told that my limit did not increase because I did not hold it for...

3 Dec 1, 2017

Why bills installment so much more ??

Dear team zidisha .. Why my mortgage bill jd more byk. which initially only 6 weeks. now the bill becomes 4433 weeks. that"s right. cook I have to ...

9 Dec 1, 2017