Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

App do not work

I have tried to go through the app but it is not working. Whenever I try,this is the massage I am getting; the identity card number has already bee...

1 Dec 26

Payment not reflected on my account

I made my premium membership registration fee since yesterday it has not reflected in on my account or dashboard yet someone please help me out

1 Dec 26

Deposit account.

I would like to know how I can access the balance in my deposit account/ risk account so that I can utilize it to offset my current loan.

1 Dec 26

REPAYMENT NEVER REFLECTED AFTER TWICE DEDUCTIONS

PLEASE WHOEVER IS CONCERNED...I recently made a payment of ksh904 from my card and the amount was deducted twice.Please i need instant help.I was p...

1 Dec 26

Loan disbursement delay

Loan delay

1 Dec 26

LOAN EXPIRATION THE SECOND I PUBLISHED

Hi team, What's going here? please help us. The moment I confirmed my loan proposal this message pops up. ""We're sorry, your loan application...

2 Dec 26

Loan disbursement delay

More tha one week has passed since my loan was fully fund. Why is it taking that long, it was an emergency. Till now i haven't received the money. ...

1 Dec 26

Apply loan button

Please I have sent a message some days back bit it lokslike messages are giving priorities than others.please why am I unable to apply for loan ?it...

1 Dec 26

Loan 0 funded

J applied once and there was no dashboard for loan proposals and now your saying j have applied several times within ashirt time,j think there is s...

1 Dec 26

Loan not approve

After finished paying my loan my new loan was not approve for funding please dear Zidisha help me

2 Dec 26

Please Refund my 3000 Or Upgrade my loan limit

Hello i paid my premium membership fee of N3,000 naira after settling my loan of 105 naira on the 20/12/2018. Yet it has not been confirm on my das...

1 Dec 26

Second time my loan was not approved

I don't know if there was something wrong with my loan proposal, this is the second time my loan was not approved. I need your advice as to how my...

1 Dec 26

LOAN PROPOSAL COULD NOT BE MADE

I couldn't create a loan proposal on my zidisha app, as the app keeps on saying that I have created too many proposal in short time, I should try a...

6 Dec 25

Repayment fee

Hi team, according to the Zidisha repayment details it clearly say that the fee is free when you use the PAY BUTTON but in the real sense that paym...

1 Dec 25

repayment difficulty.

the two methods of payment not working ,pay button and the bill pay. please help me sort out my case. thanks

1 Dec 25

payement

I'm trying to Pay m'y loan but ican't

1 Dec 25

Technical error

This prompt of "creating too many loan proposals",should be looked into coz in a whole month I have been seeing this without being successfully acc...

1 Dec 25

Loan repayment

Hello Zidasha,I am not able to send my repayment through pay now button,pay bill also is not working kindly advise.

2 Dec 25