Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Requesting for more days to pay my loan

Hi Zidisha, My names are Lucy wambui.... I have an outstanding debt that i havent settled.. Im urging with the team to give me sometime and i promi...

1 Nov 26

To my lender

Thank you for your help to my business

1 Nov 26

Loan repayment

To which number or account doni repay my loan to. Have always sent emails but no response. This’s the reason am late to repay my loan

5 Nov 26

Dashbord

i am really shocked becouse i paid loan time and i whej try to reaply it tells me wait a while to reaply? now this is the third day..i cant underst...

1 Nov 26

Invites Getting Raw Deal

Whenever I send invites, am told that my invites will start with a HIGHER starting limit. However, my invites start with a paltry sum of $1 (this i...

10 Nov 26

request for a loan

pls i have payed of my loan how do i request for another loan

1 Nov 26

Can't find support ticket option

I have a loan which is overdue, am requested to make full payments or pay first installment and adjust the installment thereafter..still on that am...

3 Nov 26

Payment still not reflected and my credit limit decreased

I made payment since of GHS 200 since 17/11/2018 using the old system of payment and up to date it is still not reflecting. This has cost my credit...

1 Nov 26

loan proposal not approved

Please leaders, what is happened to my loan proposals, because since June 2018 that , I started applied for a new loan but always they said my loan...

3 Nov 25

Having difficulties in making payments

URGENT: Please help me complete payment. The new payment system required my MoMo pin, which I don't have. Please any other alternative means to mak...

1 Nov 25

Loan repayment

Pls how can I repay my loan

2 Nov 25

l cant make payment

What is the procedure to make payment using MTN mobile platform Ghana

1 Nov 25

Loan not funded

Please, I want to know why my loan has not been funded since yesterday. Thanks

1 Nov 25

loan aplication

i apply loan on 15 November 2018 and i paid on 24 November 2018.am shocked becouse am not getting another loan.when i apply it rejects my aplicatio...

1 Nov 25

Application

how can i restart my loan application after realising a mess

2 Nov 25

Loan Repayment

Hi, My name is Margaret. Can someone help me? I have a loan that is now overdue. I have not been able to make repayments as i moved to another cou...

5 Nov 25

Premiums

What difference that is make to when you choose premium.?

2 Nov 25

Disbursement Issues

I want to bring a situation to the notice of the zidisha team. In short, the last loan I got was over Ghs 800 after all deductions which I paid in ...

1 Nov 25