Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Cancel loan

Kindly cancel my loan request application I don't need it anymore, by the way I don't see any importance

2 Jun 26

Repayment creditation

Hello Dave, Please any good news on payment credit in Ghana. It been a week and two day now since I made payment but it has still not reflected on...

1 Jun 26

Loan Disbursement Taking long

My loan was fully funded last week and I approved to receive. However, it has been days now and the loan is still saying pending disbursement. Why ...

1 Jun 25

The payment step is required.

Hallo zidisha am trying to apply for a new loan but I keep getting the message "PAYMENT STEP IS REQUIRED" even though I have filled all the requir...

12 Jun 24

My credit limits.

I am Hinneh Richard, from Berekum-Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana. I chose to pay Ghc 194 every week. However due to some financial constraints, I ad...

5 Jun 23

Loan repayment faithful completed

I have faithful completed the repayment of my third cycle loan, and the feeling in my heart is great. I'm very grateful and thankful to all my len...

2 Jun 23

Kind observations

Hello all, being a member and most importantly a VM I have observed that for the past two weeks, there is this development which I want to share ...

1 Jun 23

pendind approval

Hi It is about 4 days(four) since I applied for loan but still at waiting approval to get to the stage of funding. Thanks

1 Jun 23

Disbursement Taking Long Nowadays

It has been days since i got the "waiting disbursement... shortly" message. Is it a system bug or is it still taking its due course? Is it nessesa...

8 Jun 22

VM not reviewing loans of members on time

Hello all, I think some of the VM are not helping zidisha and assigned members here. This is because, most of the VM don't review members loan...

1 Jun 22

Ioan not fully funded

I'm Abubakar Sadick Suleiman from Atebubu in the Brong Ahafo Region. Please I would like to find out why I don't get fully funded whenever I appl...

2 Jun 22