Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

RE; REQUEST FOR LOAN EXPEDITION

Hi zidisha team ? Please can someone help me how to navigate how to expedite loan which is almost 50℅ funded thanks

2 Jan 13

Loan application funded

Being a member zidisha now it seems our patience is being tested. Must be extra patient waiting for our loan application funded by the funders. Ke...

2 Jan 13

LOAN NOT FUNDED

I have post more two request but my loan didnot funds. and i want to know, the problem why expred without being fully funded and have 79% but still...

2 Jan 13

Loan funded for two weeks now but not disbursed

my loan is fully funded for about 2 weeks but still not yet disbursed and still pending .please explain to me and other borrowers why it happens in...

17 Jan 13

Loan still not funded

Can I reduce my loan amount because from the look things, it may take time for my loan to be funded. As time passes, the cost of the inputs will a...

3 Jan 12

LOAN NOT DISBURSED

MY LOAN HAS BEING 100% FOUNDED AND HAS BEEN ON PENDING FOR FOR THAN A WEEK. CAN I GET HELP FROM SOMEONE?

2 Jan 12

borrowing questions.

I applied for my second loan in December but I received an email from zidisha yesterday that my loan application has expired so I should reapply us...

3 Jan 12

Thank you zidisha

Thank you zidisha. Paying the mortgage before its time, my repayment score, up 10% Keep the spirit

2 Jan 12

Loan not approved

Have been paying my loans on time and i applied for loan and untill now in my dashboard it still says your loan is being reviewed by zidisha staff ...

3 Jan 12

MLF Request

I created a support ticket to the association ( Zidisha) claiming for my membership refund but since then I have not hear any thing from the asso...

6 Jan 12

loan amount not received

Please , the person l invited called me that her loan is pending disbursement of which l know at times it takes about four five day and you receive...

2 Jan 11

Loan structure

Please, help me to shorten my loan paying structure, I need to grow faster, that time that you are giving me to hold my current loan in one month i...

3 Jan 11

how can i change my mlf to the highly funded one

i logged in with the list membership loan fund but i want to take the one which is highly funded....how can i do that. thanks

2 Jan 11

New invitees

Am ruth njeri my question is if you invite a person to zidisha and they get loan and by any chance they default a. Will you be required to guaran...

10 Jan 11

Pending review

Dear zidisha, I have submitted a second loan but only funded 11% and have expired. Now I submit again but still pending review please help. Thank you

3 Jan 11