Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Information

Hi,I once read that the credit risk payments that one pay is refundable, can you please assist me with that information and on how someone is refun...

2 Jun 29

DIFFICULTY IN CHANGING MY PROFILE PICTURE

Please I find it difficult to change my profile picture using the "the edit profile" menu. Please can someone help me how to change it.

3 Jun 28

MY LOAN

Please why is it that my loan always expires and it not been fully funded? Now it 10% and it have not move an inch.8 months now it always expired,m...

2 Jun 28

On time repayment rate

I have noted that of late every time I pay my loan I get a confirmation from zidisha in a day or two. That's not the problem though. My concern is ...

2 Jun 28

how can i be a Volunteer Mentor

how can i be a Volunteer Mentor. And how can I find one I don't no how this works I need help.

2 Jun 27

Loan crediting

You approved my loan and still not credited to my account what is the matter now am waiting please

2 Jun 27

Payment not yet received

Hallo, i made payments but since then it has not been credited to my account, here are the payment messages, MFN04JM5EQ Confirmed. Ksh84.00 sent ...

2 Jun 27

loan limit

How do I known my limit?

2 Jun 27

Support ticket

Hi. Kindly advise me on how to create a support ticket. Thanks.

2 Jun 27

On Time Repayment Status

Good morning house. Hope all are fine. Please my concern is that I just logged on to my account now and I realize my on time repayment bonus has d...

3 Jun 26