Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Loan progression

Please I can't see my loan progression mount in my dashboard. Please how do I check it?

1 Dec 28

Loan not yet received

Dear Team, I borrowed a loan two weeks but it's yet to be received.

1 Dec 28

To pay

Am trying to clear my loan but mpesa is not working even login is telling me I can't perform transaction now, where or what can I do.

1 Dec 28

Technical error

Am trying to pay loan through app but is not going through please give us pay bill number

1 Dec 28

Loan application fails to be approved

Hello, I’m writing my loan proposal but at the section in financial, the feedback is “We're sorry, your loan application was not approved. Since...

1 Dec 28

My loan

I applied my loan last week Ago...and I haven't received it yet what could have happened

2 Dec 28

pemium membership activation

Hello what wrong i paid for premium membership activation but to my suprise today my credit limit was still at the privious limit pls help

1 Dec 28

A volunteer mentor

I want to become a volunteer mentor (member)

1 Dec 28

Loan was not funded and need my risk fees

I have been trying severely to get a new loan but always a message a get is sorry your loan was not funded. What is wrong, secondly can my risk f...

1 Dec 28

Loan Not Approved

I pay back my loans regularly on time and to my surprise my next level 3 loan was denied and not approved. What could have caused it? Kindly as...

1 Dec 28

Update my loan repayment.

Hello, kindly update my loan repayment. I did repay on 24th December, 2018 and up to now, it has not reflected.

1 Dec 28

Unable to login to my account via mobile app

Hello, I've been unable to login to my account via mobile app since i updated my mobile app on the 25th December 2018. Does anyone have this sa...

2 Dec 28

Unable to remit payment

I am in Kenya and have been trying to make payment to Zidisha. It has not worked since 20th Dec 2018. Kindly help me to pay through the dashboard.

2 Dec 28

Delays in Posting Loan Repayments in Kenya

Hi Zidisha, Thank you for continued support for borrower account management. I am generally requesting you to look in to issue with crediting of l...

2 Dec 28

Please how do i get the amount i really need.

Hello i noticed to be a premium member i have to pay 40 Ghs and i agree but with that can i get the actual amount i need or i have to be taking it ...

1 Dec 28

app problem

my app cannot login even after updating to the latest version. keeps on returning me to the sign up page kindly assist as I want to pay my loan thr...

1 Dec 28

IS ZIDISHA ALSO PI CONSORTIUM ?

Just noticed an Mpesa text of sh12 from PI CONSULTING SERVICES LIMITED paybill 946099? Last time Zidisha sent me a loan, the Mpesa text read Zidish...

3 Dec 28

Volunteer member

I will like to become a volunteer member for the platform.

1 Dec 28

The high credit risk

Please the credit risk is too high and it discourage me, i took loan of 17161 and i was charge 4000 plus please is it refundable?

1 Dec 28

Getting error when registering my account

Please my lender pay my loan trying to apply for a new loan, but i am seeing errors at my last 5 step. What is the problem sir?

1 Dec 28