Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Loan Repayment is Due Yet I haven't Receive My Loan

According to the information available on my dashboard, My loan was disbursed on December 10, 2018 through my bank, Fidelity bank and my 1st repaym...

1 Dec 19

Credit Risk Amount & MLF

In case you still have questions about the credit risk fee and MLF(Member Loan Fund) please follow this and see the advise from the director Julia....

2 Dec 19

Unable to confirm loan

My loan got fully funded on the 16th of December but till now I can't confirm. I keep getting the feedback that my account information is not recog...

1 Dec 19

Technical error

My mentee has been complaining about his account that, a message has been popping up on his screen whenever he want to accept a loan he request for...

1 Dec 19

loan payment

hi,i have tried to repay my loan ,but the payments are not going through from last week. please help me.

1 Dec 19

registration payment

i paid my ksh 1000 for registration to up grade my loan limit,but does not appear anywhere in my account. please help me.

1 Dec 19

Loan Confirmation challage

My loan is full funded but when I enter my details to confirm, a pop up massage tells me my account information is not recognize. I need help.

1 Dec 19

Account information not recognized

My loan has been fully funded and I have been asked to confirm acceptance. However after filling in with particulars needed for my account, the mes...

1 Dec 19

Emergency situation

I was really hoping to receive the loan disbursement soon because I'm in a work financial crisis and would like to sort it out. Would really apprec...

1 Dec 19

Repayment of loan failing pliz

Transaction failed, M-PESA cannot complete payment of Ksh100.00 to Zidisha Inc.. Organization receiving the payment is unavailable, try again later.

1 Dec 19

transaction failed

zidisha inc.. organization receiving the payment is unavailable, try again later,

4 Dec 19

Acceptance error

The system does not recognize the acceptance. Please help

1 Dec 19

Technical error

hey team?today is 18/12/2018.it has been a while I have been trying to access a loan from zidisha after clearing the previous one but all in vain.n...

1 Dec 18

difficult in accepting loan funded

My loan was successfully funded but I find it difficult to accept it. They said I should enter my my accounts details of which I did but it diffic...

1 Dec 18

loan disbursement

I have not received my loan that I applied last week Saturday, dispite of paying expitiding fee, why?

1 Dec 18

Zidisha

How can a member withdraw his or her membership and get the refund back

2 Dec 18

Kenya pay bill is no longer functional

I have tried severally to pay my loan but Kenyan playbill is not functional. Secondly your zidisha loan app is not accepting old users rather. I...

2 Dec 18

I am having difficulty with loan repayment

Pls I am having difficulty with my loan repayment.kindly come to my aid.

1 Dec 18

Loan disturbance approval

I didn't receive any loan approval in my account.i don't think that little Cash will take a days.sorry

1 Dec 18