Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Payment not going through

I have tried to repay my loan but the payment cannot go through using the pay now button.

2 Dec 21

payment error

I have unable to make my payment through the pay now button but it keeps returning an error. kindly assist for me to pay my first installment today

2 Dec 21

Loan

Hi, I have a challenge paying my loans using the button. In card number and cvv

2 Dec 21

Payment

My pay now button is not working.

2 Dec 21

Loan payment

With the new way of paying loan apart from the pay bill 600201, Iam not able to go through. When I press the pay now button while online, it is not...

2 Dec 21

Loan not approved

Loan not approved, What does this mean

1 Dec 21

Loan Usage

Please I requested for new loan, when I get to Loan Usage after writing the necessary info and upload the picture yet the publish button won't resp...

1 Dec 21

Access account

Am David. Am unable to access my zidisha account, to know if I really succeeded to borrow after paying in membership fee of 1000/= .please help me ...

1 Dec 21

Upgrading to premium

Hallo i just payed my resent loan and i would like to upgrade to premium membership how can i go about it please.

1 Dec 21

loan funded but not yet received

hi Julia my loan was funded on 18th to be repaid in a weeks time but the loan has not been received or deposited in my m-pesa line ?the previous l...

1 Dec 21

Loan settlement

Hi zidisha!why is it that I repaid my loan yestarday and it's not showing on my dashboard that my loan is settled?

1 Dec 21

challenge

Please my dashboard cannot be displayed for me to confirm. Help out.thank you. Am [email protected] is my gmail.

1 Dec 21

LOAN DISBURSEMENT

It has been more than a week now since my loan was 100% funded then i accepted but the amount have not been disbursed. I'm now running out of patie...

1 Dec 21

expedite

Takataka mawowo hii,every time I ask for a loan am expedited and the dash board can't allow one not to get a loan if you don't expedite....is it a ...

2 Dec 20

A LOAN NOT CREDITED INTO MY ACCOUNT

Dear Zidisha, I have made a payment, for the pass eight (8) days now but it has not been reflected from my account. I created a support ticket t...

1 Dec 20

Loan

Hi, got a notification that Paybill. No. Isn't working, however am trying to make payment getting some challenges in card number and Cvv

1 Dec 20

i cant see the upgrade options on my dashboard

i cant see the upgrade options on my dashboard please i only see the small loan which i have been taking and be playing back always but i want to u...

1 Dec 20

loan proporsal

please loan proporsal not displayed on my dashboard for almost a week now. What is the problem?

1 Dec 20