Zidisha Forum

Add New Discussion
Subject Messages Last Message

Loan disbursement

Whats happening one month since my loan was fully funded and am yet to be disbursed ?

1 Jan 2

Delayed Disbursment

Hi, my loan was funded a few days ago but i haven't received the money in my mobile number account. What could be the delay?

1 Jan 2

I can't confirm my loan application

Hi Zidisha my loan was fully funded, bit when I press confirm button its showing me ooppa something went wrong, please what is the problem, kindly ...

8 Jan 2

My next loan credit limit

The previous loan amount requested 110 GHS Service Fee (5%) 5 GHS Credit Risk Payment 22 GHS Amount Receive After Deductions: 83 GHS. Howeve...

1 Jan 2

Loan Proposal button Is turn off

Loan proposal button is turn off pls help me to turn it on to be able to request for a new loan.... My email address is [email protected] ...

1 Jan 2

Loan Amount Received, However there Is No Repayment Schedule

I have successfully Received my loan amount yet there is no repayment schedule on my dashboard. Meaning that I can't make loan repayment anytime so...

1 Jan 2

Not funded

Please my loan is not funded why

1 Jan 2

LOAN INDICATING EXPIRED

My loan was funded upto 91% within 4 days and now my dashboard shows the loan has expired,create a new proposal yet my loan was almost fully funde...

1 Jan 2

Loan not disbursed

Hae,its fourth week,,you r taking too long n yet u av said congratulations ua loan is full funded,,till when ,or we just forget n apply again

1 Jan 2

Pending disbursement

Hy..it has been 2 weeks now and i haven't received any amount to my account.i talk to my vm and he told me has already reviewed my loan.what could ...

1 Jan 2

CRB LISTING

Do you list borrowers who don't repay back loans on time?if yes what happens when they make the payment!do you clear them from the CRB or they do i...

1 Jan 1

Loan received into my bank account

The loan have been received into my bank account, thanks. What next?

1 Jan 1

Can i pay loan balance by mastercard

Hi my name is Margaret. I am very late in my repayments owing to the fact that i moved overseas from Kenya. I do not like to have a bad credit rec...

1 Jan 1

Paypal

Good morning, I have difficulty paying because I have to use paypall and I have to have a certain bank account while there is no bank in my area. P...

1 Jan 1

LOAN PROPOSAL COULD NOT BE MADE

This is what I have being seeing on my dashboard for the past five weeks: Dashboard We're sorry, your loan application was not approved. Since av...

1 Jan 1

Loan Proposal button Is turn off

I tried applying for another loan but my loan proposal button is turn off.... Pls kindly help to turn it on again.

1 Jan 1

Membership fund refunds

During registration we are told the membership fee is reversable after repaying twice am in my third loan now and I want the refund. Secondly how c...

1 Jan 1

DISBURSEMENT OF FUNDS

It has been more that 3 weeks since my loan was fully funded and confirmed. Was told that my loan will be disbursed within a week or two and upto n...

2 Jan 1

Confirmation button not working

Hi zidisha, I have been trying to confirm my loan since I have fully paid and it has been credited, but the confirmation button is not working. Ki...

1 Jan 1